As we partner with Amzon.co.uk all our products are returned using the Amazon returns policies. Information can be found below.
To return an item you ordered:
- Go to the Amazon Returns Support Centre, and click Return items.
- Find the order you want to return, and click Return an item from this order.Note: If you don’t see the order you’re looking for, select another option from the See more menu, and then click Go.
- Select the items you want to return.
- Enter the quantity of items, select an option from the Reason for return menu, and then add any additional information in the Comments box.
- To continue, do one of the following:
- If the item was sold by Amazon.co.uk, select your return option.
- If the item was sold by a Seller, click Submit for Approval.
Note: Some Sellers may need to review your return request. After the Seller reviews the request, they’ll provide a label or instructions on how to return your items. If you don’t receive a response within two business days, you can submit an A-to-Z Guarantee claim.